|Scottrade, Inc. has a Branch Stock Broker position available in Irving, TX. This Stock Broker will provide excellent customer service in a professional manner, have a current Series 7 and Series 63 license, and continuously strive for excellence. A Scottrade Broker goes above and beyond to service our customers and support our team. |
- Establish and maintain new accounts
- Provide excellent customer service in a professional manner for all aspects of account maintenance: account activity, pull history when necessary, etc.
- Execute trades for customers requested via walk-in and over the phone
- Provide stock quotes and news to customers
- Accept customer checks and stock certificates
- Follow up on pending ACATS transfers
- Assist internet customers when the internet is down and answer any technical questions about
- Scottrade.com; educate customers as to the workings of the market
- Work with margin accounts, give buying power, and balances
- Keep up with reorg items, margin delinquencies, work short option report
- Follow up on leads from potential customers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent understanding of the stock market
- Quick and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including a proficient understanding of the Internet
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent research/problems solving skills/basic math skills
- Light travel may be required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all Scottrade associates and by having a positive attitude.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3+ years customer service experience
- 1-2 years online brokerage industry experience preferred
- Clean U4 securities record
- Current Series 7 and 63 Licenses
Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce.