Part-time Mortgage Collector I-714658
Part-time Mortgage Collector I
The Collection Counselors I primary responsibility is to counsel a borrower who has a mortgage loan that is past due or may become past due and to ensure that the loan is paid in current within a reasonable amount of time in compliance with investor, agency and/ or MI requirements.
- Documents conversation on the On-Line Collection System with past due borrowers,
- Obtain the reason for delinquency and agree on a solution to cure the default.
- Review delinquent accounts for possible loss mitigation workout and send out modification packages
- Schedule Promise to Pays for borrowers
- Submit payment inquires or payment disputes on behalf of the borrower
Required Schedule: Part Time
- Tuesday- Friday 4:00PM - 9:00PM
- Saturday 8:00AM - 12:00PM
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- 1 year of consumer or mortgage collection experience
- Previous Call Center or customer service experience
- Bilingual skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Plano-DFW-Plano People Center Bldg 3 (31063)