The Distribution Channel Development Manager will develop and implement Case IH dealer consolidation and merger/acquisition strategies and actions to drive North America dealer network quality and performance improvements that impact at least 10% of the Region's annual wholesale whole goods settlement volume.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Leading the implementation of the Brand's Pinnacle Footprint strategy, including on-going resolution of process and systems improvement actions
- Developing and implementing the structured rollout of the Case IH's Pinnacle Footprint strategy across all North America Regions, while assuring the final Region Plan is aligned to the Brand's network strategy and objectives.
- Leading the development, management approval and on-going process improvement of processes required to achieve the results and objectives of Case IH Pinnacle Footprint strategy.
- Analyzing dealer financial strengths, trends, opportunities while closely monitoring targeted dealers.
- Counseling all region dealers and company staff on Consolidations and Merger/Acquisitions concepts
- Leading the development of the Footprint strategy tracking process to assure accurate data to achieve the Brand's strategic network objectives.
- Managing the successful identification, qualification, selection, and establishment of targeted dealers using business and financial management concepts that will enable and assure sales, marketing and financial success.
- Working with assigned key consolidators as assigned by region to complete actions as defined in the strategy.
****This position will be home based.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Agricultural Economics, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in field sales and/or distribution channel development.
- Expertise in "specialty retail distribution", including merger/acquisition, long range geographical coverage analysis, property and asset management.
- Finance and legal experience
- Knowledge of dealer operations and business financial business models.
- Ability to travel 70+% of the time.
- Team Player, Independent Thinker, Highly Motivated
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others
- Strong Interpersonal, Negotiation and Communication Skills
- Strategic Financial, Marketing and Sales Analysis and Business Planning
- Results driven, high level of energy, thinks outside the box
- Strong problem solving, and decision making skills
CNH Global N.V. is a world leader in the agricultural and construction equipment businesses. Supported by more than 11,600 dealers in approximately 170 countries, CNH brings together the knowledge and heritage of its Case and New Holland brand families with the strength and resources of its worldwide commercial, industrial, product support and finance organizations. CNH Global N.V., whose stock is listed at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CNH), is a majority-owned subsidiary of Fiat Industrial S.p.A (FI.MI) CNH is an equal opportunity employer.
The objective of the Company is to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels, the best qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information and any additional status protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws.