Human Resource ConsultantCountry:
TS-Professional Employer OrganizationJob Responsibilities:
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is one of the largest providers of business outsourcing solutions to employers and vehicle dealerships around the world. We bring 60 years of unrivaled industry experience to the marketplace. Over 80% of the FORTUNE 500 companies and over 90% of the FORTUNE 100 companies use at least one of ADP's services. ADP serves more than 560,000 organizations in over 60 countries, including nearly 400,000 small business clients and about approximately 26,000 vehicle dealerships. www.ADP.com
Human Resources Generalist
Are you a proactive problem solver with an engaging, outgoing personality?
Do you instinctively know what clients need before they do?
Does the job always get done when you're calling the shots?
Are you an HR professional, able to impress others with your knowledge and insight?
If so, then this is the opportunity that will capitalize on your skills and advance your career.
TotalSource, the fastest growing division of ADP, one of the world's largest providers of a broad range of premier, human resource business solutions, is looking for a dynamic HR professional who will act as a primary consultant and strategic partner, traveling to numerous corporate clients and coordinating all of their various HR services.
In this stimulating role, no two days will be the same! When you visit your multiple external clients, your tasks could range from employee relations and benefits to training and development. Needless to say, you must be comfortable speaking to large groups, as well as in public. And because problem resolution frequently involves multiple parties who might have different perspectives, your ability to foster a team environment is essential.
With ADP, you'll have the resources of one of the most robust HR information support systems at your disposal. An additional key to your success will be your talent for facilitating training through both formal and informal channels.
You'll need at least 5 years of experience in a corporate HR environment or have worked as a consultant dealing with multiple clients. BS or BA degrees in a related field and PHR/SPHR certification are preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is helpful.Qualifications Required
(Experience, Skills, Academic):
- Ability to think strategically and to understand a client's underlying business and organizational issues and align ADP TotalSource to support these.
- Must possess an understanding of the business; quickly learn the organization's strategy and the industry.
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity and cope with change.
- Experience running and analyzing HR reports essential.
- Experience in a client service environment, handling multiple external clients and ability to present ideas and programs to Executives highly desirable.
- Must be able to achieve results through formal channels and informal networks Effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills required.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V. We believe that diversity leads to strength. All Locations:
Human ResourcesArea of Interest:
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segments: Consultant, Consulting, Contract, Employee Relations, HR, HR Generalist, Human Resources, Service