The duties of the Group Lead consist of the following:
- Acts as a liaison between Team Lead and Supervisor for job assignments.
- Determines training needs for quality, safety and production related training or retraining of employees.
- Conducts audits to verify the accuracy of training for quality, safety and production procedures.
- Conducts audits of moving parts and inspections on OAE sheets and production boards within their area.
- Responsible for enforcing schedules, inventory adjustments, problem-solving, and OAE.
- Generate work orders for maintenance.
- Generates reports on scrap and inventory and ensures accuracy of reporting.
- Responsible for area 5S
- Conducts audits of quality and safety sheets.
- Fill in for Team Leads and operators as needed.
- Perform audits for safety and production.
- Adherence to the Critical 40.
- Responsible for all the on-goings of the assigned area and escalating employee issues to the Supervisor.
- May be given certain authority within job scope by Supervisor or Manager
- Each employee has the authority to initiate action to prevent a violation of the Federal-Mogul Integrity Policy.
- All employees will abide by the plant's safety policy, comply with the legal and other requirements and operational controls established, work toward achieving established objectives and targets, and conform to procedures consistent with the ISO 14001 standard. An employee should report, and if necessary stop, any activity that does not conform to the policy or may injure himself/herself.
- Capable of providing support as requested by Supervisor.
Must possess leadership skills. Must have a good attitude, good communication skills, good computer skills and have the willingness to assist the team and others. Must have an eagerness to learn. Must not possess any infractions for past 3 years.
Must have at least 12 months experience as a Federal-Mogul/Tenneco employee within the value stream. Must be able to work independently and problem solve.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled