Saturdays and Sundays.
12-hour shifts starting 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
To operate production equipment, manufacture product, fulfill quality and production requirements.
1) Communicate to operators on other shifts regarding production.
2) Operate various machines such as trimmers, presses, greasers, air check, laser N & N, redicoat, etc. and make simple adjustments, such as, touch-up cleaning of cavities while in press.
3) Assembles component parts according to established procedures
4) Grease and oil parts.
5) Review production process sheet and quality drawings to determine conformance of part.
6) Inspect and sort parts visually and with use of simple and precision measuring devices during production to assure quality standards and specifications, record results, and enter quality information into computer.
7) Take and record SPC reading during production.
8) Inform proper persons of discrepancies.
9) Identify defective parts and place defective parts in proper location.
10) Prepare packaging materials and make labels.
11) Pack parts in preparation of shipment.
12) Record necessary information on bin tickets.13) Record production information on bin ticket and place in bin.
14) Clean equipment and work area.
15) Other duties as required.
16) Review scrap rack and/or communication log to determine how press and parts are running.
17) Take new metals to proper persons to be inspected.
18) Place rubber prep around rubber plug.
19) Spray cavities with mold solution.
20) Prepare metal, rubber, and teflon for molding, i.e. filling cement can, dipping teflon, cementing metals, fusing rubber.
21) Load metals and prep/teflon stock onto cavities by hand or by poppet board and cycle press and run production.
22) Remove molded parts from cavities manually or by knockouts.
23) Record defective parts on quality charts and place in proper location and record how press and parts are operating on communication log.
24) Use air gun to remove flash from cavities.
25) Check prep batch number and job number at press against computer print out, record discrepancies, enter discrepancies into computer, and tag sample for microhardness.
High school diploma or G.E.D.
1) Stand and walk on cement for 10 hours/day.
2) Lift approximately 40 lbs. frequently from floor to possibly above head.3) Document information accurately and legibly.
4) Corrected vision must be 20/40 far vision and 20/40 near vision.
5) Continuously work on presses where heat reaches maximum of 410 degrees.
6) Work in area where heat reaches up to 110 degrees, average temperature in work area is 80 to 85 degrees.
7) Must have accurate sensory perception to skin, i.e. to feel burns.
8) Work on platform of 2 1/2 feet.
9) Frequently bend and twist at waist.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.