The Accounting Intern will be a member of the Accounting team who will execute accounting practices while
improving upon current processes. This will include such activities as: A/R, A/P, inventory and property accounting
areas and preparation of journal entries.
* Assisting in the preparation of periodic financial statements including account reconciliation and analysis of
transactions in A/R, A/P, inventory and property accounting areas and preparation of journal entries.
* Assisting in the development of the Company's financial statements.
* Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of operating and capital expenditure budgets.
* Participating in special projects when requested.
- Working toward a degree in an Accounting Bachelor's degree program or similar field.
- Ability to work 40 hours/week during the summer - June - August.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Candidates must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical and business information and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to work in a Windows environment, to work with your department's business
applications and with standard current computer applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)