Summer 2022 Web Services Intern
Kansas City, Kansas
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ability to convert Business / Technical requirements into user stores and Test Cases
- Execute Functional Testing in a Hybrid Project Management environment
- Execute test cases, document any defects and be able to replicate and work with development team to work to help resolve
- Ability to work with Different project management Tools and have some familiar with the project management process and software development life cycle
- Work collaboratively with team members to provide a solution that meets business needs.
The qualified candidate will be a junior or senior in the fall of 2022 with a degree focus in Information Technology or related field.
An Equal Opportunity Employer