Firetrace International is looking for a Business Development Manager
We are a growing fire detection and suppression company based in Scottsdale, Arizona, that offers its employees an opportunity to make a difference in the world and to grow as professionals and individuals within a team that values individuality and authenticity.
Firstly, a bit about us
Firetrace is a global manufacturer of life-saving fire suppression devices. We’re in the business of protecting lives and livelihoods from the impact of fire. Our fire suppression systems keep businesses, people, and equipment safe by automatically detecting and suppressing fires in high-risk equipment, like CNC machines, vehicles, heavy equipment, electrical cabinets, and wind turbines.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Vice-President of Sales, you’re a key member of the sales team and will be responsible for collaborating with the marketing and sales departments to develop and implement key business acquisition strategies, providing an avenue to incorporate customer voices into the product development process.
A day in your life might include…
• Formulating and implementing customer-centric sales strategies, and influencing internal stakeholders for successful outcomes
• Working together with customers through all phases of the relationship, including bidding and negotiation, contract and disclosure terms, scope changes, warranty claims, etc.
• Being the Firetrace brand ambassador in existing and emerging markets, ensuring positive relationships with existing and potential customers
What we need from you
• You must reside within the Continental U.S., near a major airport, and must be eligible to work in the U.S.
• A self-starting, take charge, ownership mentality
• A strong grasp of an omni-channeled and segmented sales model
• Experience with the entire customer acquisition lifecycle, including the ability to improve conversion and wallet share
What you’ll bring to the team
• Experience building and leading customer satisfaction teams
• Eagerness to be a highly visible and collaborative partner
• Passion for our people, our product, and the communities we serve
What’s great about working here
• A leadership team that values your individuality
• Great compensation and outstanding employee-centric benefits
• True opportunity to own your career and your paycheck
• Development, development, development
Firetrace International is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Please direct application accommodation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.