This posting one of several summer intern positions that are available in Cheese Importer Firms through the Cheese Importers Association. Ideal candidates are sophomores or juniors in college with an interest in marketing and or supply chain management. Other positions located in Northern New Jersey, Atlanta, Wisconsin and some potential for working remotely.
Graphic Design Intern:
- The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, video and other as assigned.
- The Graphic Design Intern will report to Creative Director and will assist with the development and design of all brand assets such as sell sheets, event materials, presentations, packaging, digital ads and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
- Must be proficient in basic design programs especially Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Powerpoint. Video editing software knowledge a plus.
- Job requires intern to be organized, dependable and detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $600.00 per week
Remote work may be an option to start.
- Are you currently enrolled in a College or University program?
Work Location: One location